Front Office Manager
at Pluta Cancer Center
The Front Office Manager is responsible for managing the resources and systems of Pluta Cancer Center to support the delivery of high quality services, assuring operational efficiency within the office environment. As a member of the Front Office Team, this position will work with the other team members to assure that the required work is completed accurately and on a timely basis. This position is considered a “working manager” as the individual will staff certain key duties associated with the Front Office. Interested candidates should submit a resume to Jamie Bishop, chief financial officer at email@example.com.
Bachelor’s Degree OR a combination of education and experience, which in the judgment of the CFO indicates ability to adequately perform responsibilities of the position. Experience in a healthcare environment is required. Must have experience with patient scheduling and overall management of a medical/physician office.
Front Office Coordination
- Supervise the Front Office Team.
- Perform annual reviews of the Front Office Team.
- Ensure outstanding customer service with all associated Front Office activities and operations.
- Manage & coordinate day-to-day workload of the Front Office Team, if required.
- Manage staffing for the Front Office to ensure adequate coverage.
- Manage the vacation schedule for the Front Office Team.
Front Office Support
- Patient check-in and check-out
- Answer phone calls
- Support activities associated with maintaining the Center’s electronic medical record (EMR) system
- Manage relationship with landlord as it pertains to the Center.
- Manage relationships with facility subcontractors including phone systems, cleaning company, standard office equipment and supply vendors.
- Assist CFO in the coordination of emergency evacuations and business continuity procedures.
- Assist CFO with office security system including monitoring staff access and key inventory.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- High energy, positive, “can-do” attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- High quality telephone skills
- Exceptional Organizational Skills,Time Management & Detail Oriented.
- High Level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and Multi-task.
- Ability to function with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proven track record of resolving conflict in a positive, proactive manner
- Demonstrated commitment to the Pluta core values of people, excellence and teamwork
Back to Top
||Jan Dombrowski, MD
Meet our physicians and get to know their backgrounds and philosophies.